Whoa... I am Extremely. Unbearably. Unmotivated half the time then. But yeah, I'm that way about my writing... *coughcoughchronicwriter'sblockcoughcough* A little nugget of wisdom/philosophy/something worthy of the wafflez-sama's attention on a--
What the?? a Snickers bar?? I GOTTA GET ONE OF THOSE NOW!! *nom nom*
...The quote... but was that seriously on a Snickers bar?? i have a preference of Twix and would have no idea, so... or was it inspired by a Snickers bar?? *confuzzled*
I'm not sure I have any idea what I'm talking about either... it's like i got drunk off murdering a piece of paper...
oh my goodness!! you say 'confuzzled', too?! welcome to the group! sooo, murdering pieces of paper... I prefer bits of grass, leaves, or other organics, but hey...
Yups. Confuzzled is just... Awesome. I love the word. And thanks...
Yeah, now one of my classmates is going around calling me a "serial killer" for murdering the paper. (Ha. Junior high, you gotta love it.) But organics are nice to murder as well. People were looking at me all weird as I pronounced death upon a stick.
Ummm... almonds... IDK, not much of a nut person... peanuts are good though!
#013, you HAD to bring in the almonds?!? oh gosh now everyone thinks we're crazier... like in a bad way. at least you didn't tell her how exactly we consume them......................
k that sounded wrong. lemme rephrase. at least you didn't tell her how OCD we are about almonds. haha........ anyway.........
confuzzled. awesome word. gotta say it more often... maybe it'll even make it to the dictionary. who knows?? it could!!!
k I'm not even feeling random today. *shrugs* just kinda bored.
don't you hate that?? (haha 013!!!)
k. The word was on a snickers bar. then after you eat the snickers bar and look on the inside of the wrapper, it has the definition of the word. I usually don't eat a lot of chocolate and stuff like that... I prefer other unhealthy food... like Arizona Iced tea or maybe even a random difficult to say aloud drink at Starbucks. anyway............. k, so I guess I am feeling random.
OCD and almonds..? I'm not obsessive-compulsive, but obsessive yeah... Poor Alex (one of my classmates, somewhat object of my obsessions, first comes waffles, then him, then his jacket. Heheheh.)But OCD and almonds... Sounds interesting. (Personally, I think MPD seems interesting.)
Uhhh... Crap, parents want me, i'll get the rest after dinner...
Rubbing the remote?? I've done that before. It's... Oh I don't know... soft or something... The buttons are, anyway.
Iwrote a thingy once where i had MPD and kinda... Tortured Alex a bit. (In my writing, it always seems to be that an character w/ the name Alex gets abused or tortured in some way or another. ^.^;;)
I don't about the jacket, I think it's just me... Obsessing over the fact he wore it a for like, a ,week in a row, and Cassie's explanation for it that left me cracking up for no reason. Eheheheh....
Ummm... What did I have for dinner last night?? *thinking* Ummm.... Can I get back to you on that..? I can barely even remember last night, just something about Alex's hair... (Another obsession I have.)
uhh.... r u sure ur not OCD or perhaps a little obsessed w/ this Alex fellow?? hehe, sorry, none of my business. I had a random thought when you mentioned Alex's hair. BRIGHT orange with black tips. Sorry. must have been that I was staring at a pumpkin by my black cat or something. idk.
Umm... I think I might be obsessed... Perhaps that's a bad thing. But then again, maybe it is. Wanting to glomp him all the time is most definitely bad.
Alex... With bright orange hair. *spontaneous LOLage* now that would be hilarious.
...I like his blond hair though. And has everyone been?? I was worried. (Read: I need to kick my lazy bum off the computer and get a life.)
You have a black cat?? I had one, but she absolutely hated me. T.T
I can't find "I need to kick my lazy bum off of the computer and get a life" sorry..... kinda feelin' dumb 2day. yup. got a black cat w/ a white belly. he's kinda fat... but then again he gets all the food he wants (thanks to my mother) as well as all the small animals he can catch. He's what I'd call a "cool" cat. doesn't like cuddling, but he'll sit by you and be like "hey, wussup? don't touch the 'doo" haha. anyway............
I meant it was read as that... I don't know anyone typing that. (I think I'm gonna title that for my next post...)
I feel incredibly dumb today. But with Alex wanting to move to Alabama, I'll just follow him and stalk him there... (Muahaha, I'm awful.)
My cat lived putside and she was all skinny (those WV winters sure didn't help, I wonder where she went...), and she never really wanted anyone to touch her.
So yeah, I can say I've been nearly murdered. By a cat. (I'm pathetic too.) T.T
I dressed up like a prep. since u don't know me, u have no idea how much of a costume that was. *shudders* 'twas horrible, but really fun at the same time 'cause I convinced one of my friends 2 do it w/ me. wow. ur a stocker. that's intense. :P
Well if you think of the most random, crazy and downright out-of-this-world people, and then you put them in a bottle and shake them up, you get us: the minjas.
... !!hahaha!! ...
We also have CDO, (if you haven't guessed it already). It's kinda like OCD... only in alphabetical order like it should be.
*twitches*
Oh. and we have ADD. but it turns to ADHD whenever we're 2gether. Seriously. We leave everyone else's brains in the dust.
We're also attempting to film a movie... or maybe just write a script. Or maybe just an outline. ...Hey! what do you expect putting us in the same room at 5am?? Ya know... like the 5am that you're still awake for. The one where every other sentence is "we should go to sleep." But you never make it that far.
*Shrugs* If you think this is random, then you really shouldn't bother reading the blog. but you should anyway... and you should comment and stuff...
cheerio
15 comments:
Whoa... I am Extremely. Unbearably. Unmotivated half the time then. But yeah, I'm that way about my writing... *coughcoughchronicwriter'sblockcoughcough* A little nugget of wisdom/philosophy/something worthy of the wafflez-sama's attention on a--
What the?? a Snickers bar?? I GOTTA GET ONE OF THOSE NOW!! *nom nom*
Andrea! (Who... Yeah. You probably don't know.)
nope, no idea. but still, the randomness is refreshing even if I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
--#002
...The quote... but was that seriously on a Snickers bar?? i have a preference of Twix and would have no idea, so... or was it inspired by a Snickers bar?? *confuzzled*
I'm not sure I have any idea what I'm talking about either... it's like i got drunk off murdering a piece of paper...
Andrea!
oh my goodness!! you say 'confuzzled', too?! welcome to the group!
sooo, murdering pieces of paper... I prefer bits of grass, leaves, or other organics, but hey...
~013
btw, d'you, perchance, like almonds?
Yups. Confuzzled is just... Awesome. I love the word. And thanks...
Yeah, now one of my classmates is going around calling me a "serial killer" for murdering the paper. (Ha. Junior high, you gotta love it.) But organics are nice to murder as well. People were looking at me all weird as I pronounced death upon a stick.
Ummm... almonds... IDK, not much of a nut person... peanuts are good though!
Andrea!
#013, you HAD to bring in the almonds?!? oh gosh now everyone thinks we're crazier... like in a bad way. at least you didn't tell her how exactly we consume them......................
k that sounded wrong. lemme rephrase. at least you didn't tell her how OCD we are about almonds. haha........ anyway.........
confuzzled. awesome word. gotta say it more often... maybe it'll even make it to the dictionary. who knows?? it could!!!
k I'm not even feeling random today. *shrugs* just kinda bored.
don't you hate that?? (haha 013!!!)
k. The word was on a snickers bar. then after you eat the snickers bar and look on the inside of the wrapper, it has the definition of the word. I usually don't eat a lot of chocolate and stuff like that... I prefer other unhealthy food... like Arizona Iced tea or maybe even a random difficult to say aloud drink at Starbucks. anyway............. k, so I guess I am feeling random.
--#002
OCD and almonds..? I'm not obsessive-compulsive, but obsessive yeah... Poor Alex (one of my classmates, somewhat object of my obsessions, first comes waffles, then him, then his jacket. Heheheh.)But OCD and almonds... Sounds interesting. (Personally, I think MPD seems interesting.)
Uhhh... Crap, parents want me, i'll get the rest after dinner...
well we obsess about many things, but almonds would have to be near the top of the list(after rubbing the remote, of course...).
MPD would be interesting (002: 'preciousssssss!')!!
I wanna' see Alex's kool jacket...
~013
btw, what'd YOU have for dinner?? : |
Rubbing the remote?? I've done that before. It's... Oh I don't know... soft or something... The buttons are, anyway.
Iwrote a thingy once where i had MPD and kinda... Tortured Alex a bit. (In my writing, it always seems to be that an character w/ the name Alex gets abused or tortured in some way or another. ^.^;;)
I don't about the jacket, I think it's just me... Obsessing over the fact he wore it a for like, a ,week in a row, and Cassie's explanation for it that left me cracking up for no reason. Eheheheh....
Ummm... What did I have for dinner last night?? *thinking* Ummm.... Can I get back to you on that..? I can barely even remember last night, just something about Alex's hair... (Another obsession I have.)
uhh.... r u sure ur not OCD or perhaps a little obsessed w/ this Alex fellow?? hehe, sorry, none of my business. I had a random thought when you mentioned Alex's hair. BRIGHT orange with black tips. Sorry. must have been that I was staring at a pumpkin by my black cat or something. idk.
RANDOM!!!
--#002
Umm... I think I might be obsessed... Perhaps that's a bad thing. But then again, maybe it is. Wanting to glomp him all the time is most definitely bad.
Alex... With bright orange hair. *spontaneous LOLage* now that would be hilarious.
...I like his blond hair though. And has everyone been?? I was worried. (Read: I need to kick my lazy bum off the computer and get a life.)
You have a black cat?? I had one, but she absolutely hated me. T.T
Andrea!!
I can't find "I need to kick my lazy bum off of the computer and get a life" sorry..... kinda feelin' dumb 2day. yup. got a black cat w/ a white belly. he's kinda fat... but then again he gets all the food he wants (thanks to my mother) as well as all the small animals he can catch. He's what I'd call a "cool" cat. doesn't like cuddling, but he'll sit by you and be like "hey, wussup? don't touch the 'doo" haha. anyway............
-#oo2
I meant it was read as that... I don't know anyone typing that. (I think I'm gonna title that for my next post...)
I feel incredibly dumb today. But with Alex wanting to move to Alabama, I'll just follow him and stalk him there... (Muahaha, I'm awful.)
My cat lived putside and she was all skinny (those WV winters sure didn't help, I wonder where she went...), and she never really wanted anyone to touch her.
So yeah, I can say I've been nearly murdered. By a cat. (I'm pathetic too.) T.T
You peoples doing anything for halloween???
Andrea!!
I dressed up like a prep. since u don't know me, u have no idea how much of a costume that was. *shudders* 'twas horrible, but really fun at the same time 'cause I convinced one of my friends 2 do it w/ me. wow. ur a stocker. that's intense. :P
--#002
Prep?? LOL scary. I didn't get to dress up for it. Actually, I'm a little prep-phobic, but some are nice... I get called emo and goth a lot.
Yup... I'm a pretty successful Alex-stalker. He doesn't even have a clue. ^__^
Post a Comment