writing is frustrating 'cauze even though my handwriting is terrible, some things have to be right. such as: all circular letters have to be connected. you simply can't leave a 'P' with it's top disconnected! also every letter must touch the baseline, no matter how far away it is to begin with, and how ugly it'll look after you fix it, it has to touch the baseline. and loops... ugh, loops... loops are bad. like the ones people usually have in like 'L's... can't stand them. so if you accidentally make a loop, you have to blot it out by making the letter fatter. ooh, and if, perchance, you correct one of the above mistakes, you have to fix the whole letter, sometimes the whole word, just so it's even.
so y'know how I have to fix my writing? well sometimes I try to fix someone else's and they either get all weirded out or they start making those 'errors' on purpose! GAAHH!! *sigh* it's just not even fair :'(.
and that's why it's so hard to write anything.
~minjastaff
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
And this is what happens when you give people with OCD a voice in the world... *sighs* We're hopeless.
--Minja #002
um yeah, pretty much
*laughs evily* I thought of another DP ;D
shoot! I didn't sign it!
--oo2
sweeeeeet. what's it about??
Post a Comment