Monday, November 3, 2008

A random thought for the day

what is it with emo being popular? I mean, isn't that kinda defeating the whole purpose of being emo?

--Someone who's not a Minja but still has profound thoughts sometimes... aka The Q

34 comments:

Andrea said...

ZOMSJ... You're right.

Sometimes I'm mistaken for emo. but we have more preps than anything here... (It's scary.)

Andrea said...

Ahhh darnt I forgot to sign.

Andrea~~

ponderizor said...

Muse: srrys for the incompetence, but what is ZOMSJ??

~013

Andrea said...

Oops... My friend Cassie and I came up with this while discussing Alex's jacket... It means "Oh my sexy jacket". It's all her fault...

Don't worry, most people don't haves a clue what I'm saying most of the time...

Hobbit said...

Weird and strange.

ponderizor said...

wow. Alex really takes up a lot of space in your mind, huh?

--#oo2

Andrea said...

Yeah. I'm bad about that... Ali's telling me i could be a prfessional stalker... AH I'M SO HOPELESS!!! *cries*

I need therapy...

ponderizor said...

I agree with that last statement :P

002

Andrea said...

Yeah. Now if someone just tell me where I can go to one that won't kick me out for talking to paintings in the waiting room...

*awkward silence*

Anyways, moving away from that topic, I saw a sticker a few days ago that reminded me of this post. It said "EMO. The new Goth. Taller. More depressive. More GAY."

O_o

ponderizor said...

hahahaHA!!!!!!!!

#002

Andrea said...

Don'tcha emo people would be kinda offended by that though? Like they're not mostly gay... I think alot of 'em are bisexual...

~~Andrea

Hobbit said...

okay.

Unknown said...

who the crap is Alex?!


-Rickie

Andrea said...

*headdesk* Nevermind... I think I'll shut up now...

Andrea~!~

Unknown said...

just tell me who the pahootey is Alex.

Andrea said...

Just this random guy I see nearly every day who I've been somewhat stalking for the past few months now... Yeah... *sweatdrop* Ehehehehe

Unknown said...

that's kinda odd... normal people don't do that

Andrea said...

Well nobody said I was normal. That's the thing.

~~Andrea

Unknown said...

yeah, I was writing that and I was like wait, this is what this sucker is all about... odd people

isn't it wierd when you realize stuff like that after you've already done something about it?

Andrea said...

Yeah... That happens to me alot, so I end up asking stupid questions. ^^;

You need to enable profile access, cuz I clicked on your name... And I didn't get nowhere. T.T

Which reminds me, my friend Chloe named her backpack Rickie... It's not a bad name...

Unknown said...

so I can't enable profile data 'cause I'm using my google account, so I'm not like a blogger

and that's another randomosity: naming your backpack

Andrea said...

Ooooooh... That explains alot. And yeah, I have alot of random friends...

Unknown said...

I do too

Unknown said...

I just realized something... who is the Q? is it Brianna?

ponderizor said...

nope

002

Nan said...

Rickie: I'm not the Q, but thanks for thinking of me :) (psst! 002 and 013! what # was I again??)

ponderizor said...

:P you're 012, Nan

ponderizor said...

crap! didn't sign the stupid post!!!

ugh...

~013

Unknown said...

well, you're the only other one that knows how to post on this... I think

ponderizor said...

not necessarily... but the only other one who actually does

002

Unknown said...

yeah, but who is the Q?

ponderizor said...

muahahahaha!! You shall never know!

002

Nan said...

ahaha, Princess, kinda like when Sunshine disabled the hobbit name generater, eh? ;)

ponderizor said...

haha! oh wow, good times XD