Here is a brilliant way to confuse the poor simple people that are already confused by your masterful knowledge of... whatever it is.
Response: Unless of course you be the one what done the confusing, in which case you could actually be the one to carry the blame for confusing yourself. Except that if I hadn't mentioned that you confused myself, then you wouldn't be confused. Being as that you confused me in the first place, and in doing that caused me to confuse yourself, it still comes down to being ye what confused us all.
Drinks all around.
--minja 002
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
just testing something...
-Ian .D. Klink
Huh
I'm sorry, but I don't know who hobbit is... but I was testing if my new username worked... is hobbit Nathan?
haha, I confused Hobbit!
Minja 002
say what? who's Hobbit?
hi Nathan! thanx for posting :)
~minja013
hahaha. that was actually kinda funny.
--002
i'm bored. *sighs*
Meh, uhhh... Yes, just *WHAT* confused us all???
~~Andrea!!~~
Post a Comment