Friday, January 15, 2010

...friends pt 1

My distinguished ponderizor and I were discussing how either we -can't- get mad at our friends, or we -won't- get mad at our friends. Which is it?

013: yeah. but seriously, it's not like I simply control my anger against my friends, they just don't make me mad. is that normal? 'cauze I'm pretty sure people are supposed to get mad at people every once in a while, no matter how good friends they are :P

[a brief interlude of us fighting about Spikey and Chocolate…don’t ask…]

002: I WOULD get mad at you there :P [for overstepping the bounderies] figured it out! we know our (friends') limits so we don't push them which is why you don't get me mad and I don't get you mad, but I get mad at other people and you get mad at other people because they don't know your limits

013: figured what out?

002: or if they do, they don't care because they don't love you *conceited. I'm a genius

013: well sorta' true, but I don't think that's the whole thing

002: true, because you've never even almost gotten me mad

013: I mean yeah, true that you're a genius but I don't think that's the whole reason

002: I know

013: shrugs I think I'll have to think about this some more

002: me too

013: then we should post it. we probably haven't posted in four months

002: I think it's also that we love us (:P) so something that someone we dont' know does to us won't be taken the same way as something that someone we love does to us. like... I can kick you in the butt and it's all cool, but if someone else does it it's not as cool :OP (lame example)

013: yeah. that's a good point. or maybe that we have more grace with the people we're actually close to so that even when it should make us mad it doesn't, quite.

002: haha, and actually it maybe should be reversed since we're supposed to love people we don't know and give grace and all that

013: --oh yeah :P

002: we should post it, i've realized that we should post stuff just because we dont'w ant to forget what we talked about. it's a good reason... we should do it

013: mmhmm. a lot of the stuff would be on email 'cauze of the chat history but it's more accessible on the blog

002: yeah exactly. and people could comment

013: mmhmm


**To Be Edited Later**

2 comments:

joshthecollegekid said...

nice.....i pretty much agree, its hard for me to get angry at my friends....

Princess said...

hmm... I believe we ponderized about this more than this, but I can't remember what we said (what a surprise)

I get Spikey ;D

--002