Tuesday, May 5, 2009

so you know how there's some good-looking people in the world? okay okay, where are we going with this, you may wonder. well the point is, WE aren't LOOKING. --but one doesn't have to be looking to see...

~minja staff

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Then there are some things you see without looking, and they scar you for life.

Aka, me.

Nan said...

what about giving me credit, eh, 002? psh ;P

ponderizor said...

HEY! I kinda' had technical difficulties on my compy. and I did! it's from the Minja staff ;D that's ALL of us. ok, ok. so that deep ponderization was made possible by the words of Minja #012, #013 and #002.

:P

--002

Andrea said...

Just how many minjas are there, anyway?

ponderizor said...

you can never know... muahaha!!~013

joshthecollegekid said...

waaay too many

Andrea said...

Oh joy... Now for all I know, my mom could be a minja... I'm sure she fits height requirements.

Kryssie said...

HEY we can't help that we are short and M-azing!!!

~oo7

Princess said...

Emphasis on the M-azing part ;)

--002

Cassia said...

That post was so true minjas, so true.

joshthecollegekid said...

M-azing....give me a break!!!