Saturday, January 31, 2009

Huggaphobia

One who fears hugs and other forms of physical contact... like ussssss :P

-minja002

17 comments:

Kryssie said...

Well...

Cassia said...

Why do people fear hugs? I find them very comforting.

joshthecollegekid said...

random

Andrea said...

People are touchy, apparently. I don't like hugs either. I'll comment again if I think of a reason.

joshthecollegekid said...

It depends on who is wnating to hug me

Anonymous said...

hehe...well, I like hugs!

joshthecollegekid said...

I wonder who said that last comment

Kryssie said...

I don't know but I guess they like hugs.

Hobbit said...

apparently

Hannah said...

I only like hugs if there are no ulterior motives behind them. Like girlfriend-to-girlfriend type hugs, or when someone just humiliated themselves in an apology.

joshthecollegekid said...

please post

Anonymous said...

O_O

So you also have this phobia... interesting.

Broadsword95 said...

Hm. I wouldn't have thought you fear hugs...

Princess said...

it also depends on who exactly is giving the hug. 'cause a few of my friends are just like that. but the black belts......... nuh-huh.

Nan said...

@Princess what, don't I count? remember I got to hug 013 that one time! and she hugged back WILLINGLY!

ponderizor said...

hahaha, that was a random day, was it not, 012? :P

~013

Nan said...

hehe yes :P now it's 002's turn! hehehe...*whispering* we're coming for you, Princess...we're coming...

~012