Stupid preps can’t help that they’re stupid. But they’re also preps. The prep part they can help. But they act stupider than they have to because they’re trying to attract attention, but why would you want to attract attention from other stupid preps?
--Minja Staff
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Simply put, they don't care where attention is from, as long as they get it. I think 'despie' would be the word, if only it were online.
... Prep-dom is a scary thing.
Muse~~~
That it is. Preps must all die.
*~Maddy~*
I'm ashamed to say I have no idea what a prep is. I hate admitting I don't know something.
It's kind of a good thing you don't know. Stereotyping's not a good thing, but I can't help myself, considering they're all the people who call me emo and goth.
I don't like admitting to not knowing something, either.
It's such an embarrasing feeling.
It's okay, stereotyping is sort of a non-defined thing that's all confusing.
Like if you go to urban dictionary there are about a thousand definitions of emo.
wow.
Wow, whut?
Post a Comment